A protected neighborhood.
Peace of mind, in a friendly village setting.
Amid manicured gardens and scattered sunlight, our beautifully appointed shared residences await the personal touch of cherished art pieces, furniture, and photos. Families can gather and relax on the private patio, stroll pathways and enjoy graceful trees that offer their shade—and our friendly staff and state-of-the-art technology see to our residents’ peace of mind.
Summer House at Walnut Village
Select a residence to view floor plan.
Monthly fee includes:
- Companion and private residences
- 24-hour licensed nurse supervision
- Daily dining services with three meals a day, plus snacks
- A selection of cuisines, and accommodations for special dietary needs
- All utilities, except telephone
- Medication management available
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living available
- On-site campus security guard
- Daily planned social, recreational, and educational activities
- Protected, landscaped sensory garden
- Regular housekeeping, linen service, and personal laundry
- Highly trained staff dedicated to honoring and celebrating each individual
- Full-time LVN memory care manager
- Bright, cheerful common areas—ideal for home-style dining with family and friends
View Floor Plans
- Nantucket Summer House
- Key West Summer House
- Cape Cod Summer House
- Santa Bella Summer House